Tuesday, July 16, 2013

dogs eating pork

20 Feb 203, Yes, dogs can eat pork so long as pork is cooked,In fact, the main ingredient of many commercial dog food is pork ; this is evidence that most of . 6 Feb 200, There is a rational, and for some people a spiritual, case for being a vegetarian: Killing animals is wrong,However I cannot see a rational . Most people know dogs should never eat things like chocolate, grapes, raisins, turkey, fish, and even pork -- is probably fine for dogs, as long as it's cooked. Pork in itself is as harmless to dogs as chicken, beef or any other meat,However, there is a slight risk of your dog being infected with trichinosis by eating pork. Hi Marie, I think dogs are designed to eat what comes to hand, so don't feed your dogs pork or bacon and only pork or bacon,Just feed a mixed . 9 Apr 2008, The vet said I could susbstitute the chicken with pork tenderloin for a change,Still low fat and healthy,Does anyone feed their dogs pork on a .
I worked at a vets office for a long time and I dont feed my animals anything with actual bones,I had one poor puppy at the clinic that got bone .

No comments:

Post a Comment