Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Cat Wont Eat Wet Food

A cat will only eat what they like,But first response is not a final decision,She may or may not like it, but wasn't that hungry when it was offered. your cat won't eat it because he was not introduced to it as a young enough age, kittens learn what is and is not food from their mother, and the food. my cat won't eat wet food at all. only dry food. and she's picky with what brand too,Vet told me never to force a cat to eat a certain type of food. Have you tried drizzleing tuna juice on wet food to try to get her to eat it? I am trying to convince mine to eat raw at the moment, and this works. I have a problem with my cat eating wet food,She won't eat it, but she will lick the juice/sauce up from it,However she has no problem eating. My cat was brought up on Evo and eats mostly dry Evo varieties,That said, he won't eat anything other then Evo Wet food, particularly still LOVES the "cat and. Anyone else have cats that won't eat Evo wet food ? My cat actually smelled it and jerked his head back (no, I don't think it's spoiled. I think he is. The two most frequent comments that I hear from people when trying to convince them to feed their cats a healthier diet are " my cat won't eat canned food " and. My cat now won't eat wet food,At the most, she'll lick at some of the juice and the rest will go untouched,I tried to switch her once because I. My male cat doesn't like his wet food to get flattened,So, as he licks it, My big Tom Cat won't eat moist food if it's flat, either,I have to mound it. It's important for your cat to keep eating,I would recommend that you provide the dry food for him free choice until he's back to normal and then. This is the beginning of spring and summer, and the days are getting warmer, Cats like to spend most of their time outside in the warmth, and notably. To date, he will eat cooked chicken and Temptations dairy treats, but that's it, My other three cats eat both wet and dry food and I would like this. We started using Hills Science Diet Optimal Care with my cat, Jenner, before he , She won't eat wet food and will come running whenshe hears me open the.

No comments:

Post a Comment