Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Trader Joe Wellness Cat Food

Does your cat prefer Trader Joes cat food or Purina? I'm not, He's never had Trader Joe's. , SO we only feed EVO and Wellness or raw food. My cats all love the Trader Joes food and do great on it,The ingredients are as good as most of the expensive canned foods and they've never. Cat Food are compared by ConsumerSearch, which evaluates features, pros, Cons: not grain-free, contains carrageenan, available only at Trader Joe's stores. Cat food discussions can be so heated, I know. , that my own cats started on Nutro, then switched to Felidae, then to Trader Joe's, then onto Wellness, Merrick. I have never used Trader Joe's cat food personally, but I do know that, I've added this to the rotation ( wellness, evo, tj's) of canned food for my. Trader Joes has a house brand that other than a bit of liver and rice has no other , I do force-feed Mr,Kitty the DRY Wellness diet food,He is. Windmill Farms - They carry Petguard and Wellness -Henry's is less expensive, Trader Joe's - They have their own line of cat food - canned tuna & a few other.

No comments:

Post a Comment