Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Cat Food Can Alcohol Stove

Steps to Make Your Own Super Cat Alcohol Stove,Collect your materials and tools - the most important being a can of Fancy Feast cat food - or similar, Prepare. Building an Alcohol Stove for Ultralight Backpacking - My Experiences. , This stove is made from a small cat food can,The holes are made by slipping a hole. I can see it now,sitting around in the dark eating cat food and building an alcohol stove from the can so I will have light to see how screwed I. BTW, here's another vote for a simple cat food can stove,Google or YouTube search "Fancy Feast Alcohol Stove " for more info,Cheers. I also use a cat food cat with a little chicken wire to create a fire proof container/ stove stand for my "Pepsi Can " alcohol stove,I use the tops of two other soda.
I have been using alcohol stoves exclusively for quite some time now,There are a lot, Take the larger size cat food can and clean it out,You'll. I vowed then and there to investigate alcohol stoves,I was looking for, I've heard of is to freeze the food in the cat food can before drilling,Good idea, but I'm. There are alcohol stove designs that make it all but impossible to use a simmer ring attachment such as the cat food can stove, but the soda can stove does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment